Cooking ham slices : Cooking substitute white wine : Cooking times for turkey crowns.
Cooking Ham Slices
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Cut with or as if with a sharp implement
- Cut (something, esp. food) into slices
- Cut something or a piece of something off or from (something larger), typically with one clean cut
- (slice) a share of something; "a slice of the company's revenue"
- (slice) slit: make a clean cut through; "slit her throat"
- (slice) hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- overact: exaggerate one's acting
- meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- (Old Testament) son of Noah
Ham and Asparagus Rolls Recipe
12 fresh asparagus spears (about 1 lb)
1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
6 slices (1/16 inch thick) cooked ham (from deli; about 10 oz)
1. Fill 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish half full with water and ice; set aside.
2. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 inch water to boiling over high heat. Snap or cut off tough ends of asparagus spears. Add asparagus to boiling water; cook uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove asparagus from skillet; place in baking dish with ice water. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chilled. Drain; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and thyme.
4. Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture over each ham slice to within 1 inch of edges. Cut each ham slice in half lengthwise. Roll 1 ham strip tightly around each asparagus spear. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
me with ham
both me and the handsome German love "sanjacobos" (a Spanish dish consisting of a slice of cheese between two slices of ham, first breaded then fried)... they remind me of my childhood and they're simple and simply delicious!
cooking with oils
academy cooking online
cooking school aspen
lamb roast cooking times
vegan cooking for one
childrens cooking recipes
caribbean cooking classes
cooking mama academy
cajun style cooking
cooking games biz fruit
| HOME |
Author:aluminium cooking pots
Welcome to FC2!
- ALUMINIUM COOKING POTS - COOKING POTS (11/07)
- CELEBRITY COOKING LESSONS. COOKING LESSONS (11/07)
- COOKING CHICKENS : CHICKENS (11/07)
- COOKING GAMES FAST FOOD - FAST FOOD (11/07)
- COOKING HAM SLICES : HAM SLICES (11/07)
- COOKING LIGHT SALMON. LIGHT SALMON (11/07)
- COOKING PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN. COOKING PORK CHOPS (11/07)
- COOKING SALSA. SALSA (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL NZ - COOKING SCHOOL (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN LA : IN LA (11/07)
- COOKING SHOW ALL GAMES - ALL GAMES (11/07)
- COOKING WITH SOY SAUCE. COOKING WITH (11/07)
- NEW COOL COOKING GAMES : COOKING GAMES (11/07)
- ON COOKING A TEXTBOOK OF CULINARY FUNDAMENTALS. TEXTBOOK OF (11/07)
- PANTRY COOKING : COOKING (11/07)
- QUAKER QUICK COOKING OATMEAL - COOKING OATMEAL (11/07)
- RED COOKING WINES - COOKING WINES (11/07)
- ROAST BEEF COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- TECHNIQUES OF COOKING - TECHNIQUES OF (11/07)
- WERE COOKING NOW. COOKING NOW (11/07)