COOKING LIGHT SALMON. COOKING LEG OF LAMB ROAST
Cooking Light Salmon
- Cooking Light is an American food and lifestyle magazine founded in 1987. Each month, the magazine includes approximately 100 original recipes as well as editorial content covering food trends, fitness tips, and other culinary and health-related news.
- any of various large food and game fishes of northern waters; usually migrate from salt to fresh water to spawn
- A large edible fish that is a popular game fish, much prized for its pink flesh. Salmon mature in the sea but migrate to freshwater streams to spawn
- Any of a number of fishes that resemble the true salmons, in particular
- The flesh of this fish as food
- pink-orange: of orange tinged with pink
- a tributary of the Snake River in Idaho
Salmon - Cooking Light setup
Strobist Cooking Light Assignment Setup
Nikon D70 – 12-24mm lens, 1/200 , F4.5
-SB 800: right side, pointed downward
-SB 800: lower left side pointing slightly upward
Flashes where triggered using the built-in Nikon wireless flash controls, both flashes where set to 1/8 power.
Small White reflector to bounce a bit of light into the strong shadows
Both flash units where covered with homemade Snoots (cardboard wrapped around the flash heads). I shot with a wide aperture to create a central focus on the base of the handle and the sharp edge of the blade. By using strong and direct light I was hoping to emphasize the shape of the cleaver by the shadow.
I used the custom curve function of my camera to create the strong contrast of colors and shadows. Post work included a little bit of highlight recovery in the handle and sharpening.
Hope you enjoy the image and big congrats to everyone that submitted images, really great work.
Salmon Skin ~ Raw
Have you ever heard of salmon skin being sold in grocery stores?
Salmon skin is in fact edible, although it may not be terribly exciting, depending on how the salmon was prepared. The scales of salmon are not edible, however, so if you plan to eat the skin of salmon you are preparing, make sure that it is well scaled.
Like the skin of poultry, salmon skin tastes best when it has been cooked to be light and crispy, rendering out the fat underneath and creating a crunchy, flavorful food.
In some regions of the world, salmon skin is actually eaten on its own as a crispy snack, and some sushi restaurants will make salmon skin rolls too.
So, what's cookin'?
...to be continued!
free barbie cooking game
cooking with chickpeas
cooking secrets find
moroccan cooking pot
cooking recipes one person
wine country cooking
peanut oil cooking
black pearl cooking school
thai farm cooking
QUAKER QUICK COOKING OATMEAL - COOKING OIL BURN - BBQ CHICKEN COOKING TIMES.
Quaker Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A grayish-beige color flecked with brown
- The Oatmeal is a website created in 2009 by Matthew Inman, who lives in Seattle, Washington, United States. The website features comics drawn by Inman, and occasional articles as well. The Oatmeal gets more than four million unique visitors a month.
- Meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other food
- meal made from rolled or ground oats
- porridge made of rolled oats
- one who quakes and trembles with (or as with) fear
- A member of the Religious Society of Friends, a Christian movement founded by George Fox c.1650 and devoted to peaceful principles. Central to the Quakers' belief is the doctrine of the “Inner Light,” or sense of Christ's direct working in the soul. This has led them to reject both formal ministry and all set forms of worship
- Friend: a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- (quakerism) the theological doctrine of the Society of Friends characterized by opposition to war and rejection of ritual and a formal creed and an ordained ministry
- accomplished rapidly and without delay; "was quick to make friends"; "his quick reaction prevented an accident"; "hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem"; "a speedy recovery"; "he has a right to a speedy trial"
- any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- promptly: with little or no delay; "the rescue squad arrived promptly"; "come here, quick!"
- At a fast rate; quickly
plain old oatmeal
Recipe used: Quick Cooking Oats and Other Rolled (or Flaked) Grains (620)
I could have used the recipe on the Quaker Oats box, but why do that, when I have Madison's?! It couldn't be easier: salt water, boil water, stir in grains, let it sit. Her instructions yielded much soupier oatmeal than I like, though it thickened up nicely in the fridge after a day.
oatmeal is the most dangerous food in the world. if you overcook it by just 10 seconds, it'll explode!
tuscan italian cooking
jogos cooking mama
cooking temperature meat
cooking for a large family
meaner than mama cooking game
cooking mama cheat
aluminum cooking pots
cooking herbs and their uses
viking cooking school garden city
| HOME |
Author:aluminium cooking pots
Welcome to FC2!
- ALUMINIUM COOKING POTS - COOKING POTS (11/07)
- CELEBRITY COOKING LESSONS. COOKING LESSONS (11/07)
- COOKING CHICKENS : CHICKENS (11/07)
- COOKING GAMES FAST FOOD - FAST FOOD (11/07)
- COOKING HAM SLICES : HAM SLICES (11/07)
- COOKING LIGHT SALMON. LIGHT SALMON (11/07)
- COOKING PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN. COOKING PORK CHOPS (11/07)
- COOKING SALSA. SALSA (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL NZ - COOKING SCHOOL (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN LA : IN LA (11/07)
- COOKING SHOW ALL GAMES - ALL GAMES (11/07)
- COOKING WITH SOY SAUCE. COOKING WITH (11/07)
- NEW COOL COOKING GAMES : COOKING GAMES (11/07)
- ON COOKING A TEXTBOOK OF CULINARY FUNDAMENTALS. TEXTBOOK OF (11/07)
- PANTRY COOKING : COOKING (11/07)
- QUAKER QUICK COOKING OATMEAL - COOKING OATMEAL (11/07)
- RED COOKING WINES - COOKING WINES (11/07)
- ROAST BEEF COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- TECHNIQUES OF COOKING - TECHNIQUES OF (11/07)
- WERE COOKING NOW. COOKING NOW (11/07)