Cooking with soy sauce. Cooking oils.
Cooking With Soy Sauce
- Soy sauce is a condiment produced by fermenting soybeans with Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus soyae molds, along with water and salt. Some varieties are also made with roasted grain.
- Soy Sauce is the third full length album of Mexican Institute of Sound.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
Day 15/365 - 1/15/11 : Steamed Tilapia with Soy Sauce
Day 15...umm today was the annual Winter Snow Fest, but I couldn't go and not only that...I had hospital volunteering. So today was kind of boring and tiring esp. because I still need to do homework..Book Report and Journal....
About the food...I didn't know this was Tilapia. If it hasn't occurred to you yet, but everyday my dad makes food I ask him to name it. I want him to name it something different and interesting, but I suppose there is only so much he can do. Anyways, he makes other kinds of fishies too. Umm I need to start playing with lighting. Taking photos of food and creating a variety of photos is actually very difficult...now that I think about it, I'm wondering how I am going to make some 300 more photos while trying to make each appear unique. Many factors come in including the the food itself, the time the food is cooked/fresh, the lighting, the exposure, the angles, and of course the other "stuff" in the background. It's hard esp. because I do not have fancy plates or other accessories to make the photo more interesting..so I suppose experimentation is the only answer... so I'll keep trying..
Momengoshi, unohana and kiriboshi daikon with age
Momengoshi: cotton tofu (bean curd). Momengoshi is called 'cotton tofu' because this type of tofu is made by using a mold covered with a cotton cheesecloth. After taking the tofu out of the mold the impression of the cotton cloth remains in the tofu.
Unohana: 'okara' or 'soybean pulp' cooked with soy sauce, mirin, sliced carrots, burdock root and shiitake mushrooms.
Kiriboshi daikon with age: dried shredded daikon radish with thinly sliced fried tofu.
recipe for cooking a ham
pittsburgh cooking classes
cooking mama 3 shop and chop cheats
cooking fresh turmeric
cooking knife types
play cooking mama 2
lets get cooking addicting games
| HOME |
Author:aluminium cooking pots
Welcome to FC2!
- ALUMINIUM COOKING POTS - COOKING POTS (11/07)
- CELEBRITY COOKING LESSONS. COOKING LESSONS (11/07)
- COOKING CHICKENS : CHICKENS (11/07)
- COOKING GAMES FAST FOOD - FAST FOOD (11/07)
- COOKING HAM SLICES : HAM SLICES (11/07)
- COOKING LIGHT SALMON. LIGHT SALMON (11/07)
- COOKING PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN. COOKING PORK CHOPS (11/07)
- COOKING SALSA. SALSA (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL NZ - COOKING SCHOOL (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN LA : IN LA (11/07)
- COOKING SHOW ALL GAMES - ALL GAMES (11/07)
- COOKING WITH SOY SAUCE. COOKING WITH (11/07)
- NEW COOL COOKING GAMES : COOKING GAMES (11/07)
- ON COOKING A TEXTBOOK OF CULINARY FUNDAMENTALS. TEXTBOOK OF (11/07)
- PANTRY COOKING : COOKING (11/07)
- QUAKER QUICK COOKING OATMEAL - COOKING OATMEAL (11/07)
- RED COOKING WINES - COOKING WINES (11/07)
- ROAST BEEF COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- TECHNIQUES OF COOKING - TECHNIQUES OF (11/07)
- WERE COOKING NOW. COOKING NOW (11/07)