Roast Beef Cooking Times : Red Wine In Cooking : Italian Cooking Class Auckland.
Roast Beef Cooking Times
- Fish is naturally tender, requiring short cooking times at high temperatures. Allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness (at the thickest part) for fresh fish, 20 minutes per inch for frozen fish.
- Roast beef is a dish of beef which is roasted in an oven. Essentially prepared as a main meal, the leftovers can be and are often served within sandwiches and sometimes is used to make hash.
- a trick where a kiteboarder jumps and grabs the heelside (back) of the board between his/her legs.
Paul's birthday in a couple of weeks but we are both busy with work and with Easter coming up I decided that I would treat him to an early birthday tea at Kro2 (part of the Danish Kro Bar chain in Manchester - on a side note I'm not sure of the ownership of these bars and whether it's a deliberate play on words - a crowbar is a tool, generally used by burglars for breaking into places! - or pure coincidence and means something completely different in Danish...)
We were on the Danish classics menu (courtesy of a Groupon deal) which meant a Meat Platter to share (although it also had two fish dishes in the form of plaice and prawns) - sausages, roast pork, roast beef, frikedellen, potato salad and assorted bread - and a main course - Paul had rack of ribs and I had roast pork, potatoes, beetroot and fried egg combo.
Paul loved his and I'd have liked mine more if the potatoes were more cooked. I chose the place and the Scandinavian vibe as a reminisce of our time in Sweden. Sentimental old me.
After food we went for a wander round town which seemed incredibly quiet. We wondered if people were saving up their drinking time for tomorrow's big game - FA cup semi-final, the two Manchester teams (who are having to travel to London - and one of the motorways is shut due to a fire...)
The other day Jennifer (Jen's Photography) and I went shopping. I wasn't feeling that great and wandered through the fruit area. I picked out a few sweet purple and sweet red plums, a couple of pears and a bunch of limes. Then I wandered over to the meat counter and found a nice Chuck Steak... plan coming together... then found some Raspberry Balsamic to marinate the meat...
Jen added some fresh grilled mushrooms, some brussel sprouts, spinach, and some red pepper spears.
Yup, we ate good that night.
nyc cooking school
cooking classes ubud
cooking light annual recipes 2011
play cooking games net
vegetarian indian cooking
saffola cooking oil
pressure cooking books
cooking beef stew meat
only new cooking games
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:aluminium cooking pots
Welcome to FC2!
- ALUMINIUM COOKING POTS - COOKING POTS (11/07)
- CELEBRITY COOKING LESSONS. COOKING LESSONS (11/07)
- COOKING CHICKENS : CHICKENS (11/07)
- COOKING GAMES FAST FOOD - FAST FOOD (11/07)
- COOKING HAM SLICES : HAM SLICES (11/07)
- COOKING LIGHT SALMON. LIGHT SALMON (11/07)
- COOKING PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN. COOKING PORK CHOPS (11/07)
- COOKING SALSA. SALSA (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL NZ - COOKING SCHOOL (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN LA : IN LA (11/07)
- COOKING SHOW ALL GAMES - ALL GAMES (11/07)
- COOKING WITH SOY SAUCE. COOKING WITH (11/07)
- NEW COOL COOKING GAMES : COOKING GAMES (11/07)
- ON COOKING A TEXTBOOK OF CULINARY FUNDAMENTALS. TEXTBOOK OF (11/07)
- PANTRY COOKING : COOKING (11/07)
- QUAKER QUICK COOKING OATMEAL - COOKING OATMEAL (11/07)
- RED COOKING WINES - COOKING WINES (11/07)
- ROAST BEEF COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- TECHNIQUES OF COOKING - TECHNIQUES OF (11/07)
- WERE COOKING NOW. COOKING NOW (11/07)